HOW DOES A TYPICAL MEETING WORK? +
- We meet for one hour, four times a year.
- Each member brings with them a check and a self addressed stamped envelope.
- Each member can nominate a locally established 501(c)(3) charitable cause.
- Each nominated charitable cause will be placed in a “hat”. The names of three charitable causes are drawn at random at the prior quarter meeting.
- The members who nominated the three charitable causes chosen at the prior meeting take turns making a 5-minute presentation about their charitable cause and offers a 5-minute Q & A.
- After all presentations and Q & A’s are complete the members vote on the charitable cause to support and write their $100 check to that charity.
- The meeting ends. Depending on our membership, the Charitable organization may walk away with $10,000+!